You might think that tiles are usually meant for bathroom and kitchen spaces, but that is not true. They can be used in different places to add style and durability. The possibilities are endless, says some of the professional contractors. Tile installation solemnly depends upon the layout, and architectural furl you have incorporated in your house. Although the probability of placing tiles is limitless, yet adding them just anywhere can kill the setup of your place.
Besides the possibility of installing tiles, there is numerous tile options you can choose from. Even if you had just got the tiles installed in your kitchen with the help of tile installation professionals, the tile leftover could be reformed and placed artfully at different locations to give that artsy crisp touch. No one will ever come to know that it was the tile grout. Smart, isn’t it?
Similarly, I have brought some of the fantastic ideas of how and which places can you tile up. Stay tuned!
1) Tabletop- If your table is really old and you are tight with money, it is time to at least give it a new life or look. One of the best ways to convert your oldie into a goldie is by covering the dull table top with tiles. I would suggest you use square or rectangular tiles since they are easy to install and come out clean during the installation process, unlike the curved ones since cutting them into an arc from the edges while placing can be a complicated process. But if your table is round in shape, then go with mosaics or other round small tiles.
2) Around Fireplace- Tiles are an alternative to masonry for the area surrounding the fireplace. They are affordable and can give a contemporary look to the fireplace in your house. But don’t just go with any tile since they are all made up of different material and using the brittle once can absorb the heat and break. Porcelain tiles that are tested and purchased from a certified tile company must be on your priority list.
3) Birdbath- Creating focal points in your beautiful outdoor space can give it a new look. When you have such a splendid place to relax, it must have creative things in it, even the birdbath in your yard must reflect art. One of the best ways to add innovation is to cover it with beautifully painted tiles.
4) Mirror Frame- Are you done with the boring and simple look of the mirror in your dressing room or bathroom? If yes, then here is one of the best and quick ideas to decorate it in a sleek way. Use patterned tiles or any designer tile around the frames of your mirror. It would be best if you choose to go with the tiles placed in your shower as it will bring the room together.
5) Backsplash- You can use tiles to cover the backsplash in your kitchen as well as the bathroom. It not only makes it look clean but gives it a visual appeal.